THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

End of June...Welcome July.

Yesterday nothing much happened just it reminded me of my dad’s saying,, he was so worried that I might fall in love with my friend who is boyish. Hahahaha!!! I laugh as much as I could. Dad was not really happy because he did mean what he said. If I could tell him that I already have a boyfriend…My holiday only left for 5days. I can’t say that I’m happy because as a student, school is like a boring place but I’m quite excited to continue my life as a student. New semester starts mean the journey to finish my degree is near the corner. I still hope to be one of the dean list students in any semester,, pray hard to God. So sad to leave him but my future is more important hehe jgn marah ek?? Anyhow all the best to me chaiyuk2!!

2 comments:

SyAhiRah LaLAla said...

does that "boyfriend" suppose to mean that someone i know? *winkwink*
i miss u darling :-*

Syuraini said...

erm..no comment since I'm still thinking who is he??haha..