THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2nd week..

My story today begins with Hi everybody..! I hav a few minutes before the oral class starts. I hav been pointed to be the class representative for TSL480. I'm ok with that as long my friends can cope with it and give good cooperation to me..I'm thinking of whether to buy all the books or just borrow from friend..U know people always hard to pay for the books though the loan should be used for the education only and I'm one of them haha..! Thinking of going to Shah Alam this weekend to borrow the books from fren but i'm not sure yet since I want to go to JB to visit my friend's mother who is sick. Well, lets time judge it.. Nothing much to do since the 1st day i'm here but a bit busy looking for a house because my schedule for this sem is not please me to stay in Gadong... Auch!!my stomach is throwing a bad tone haha..so get to go to stop it till now will post later..ciao...!

4 comments:

Kliq said...

mesti tecarik2 sape yg vote kan?
sbb itulaa blogger guna shoutmix.com.. :) maaf kalo ganngu
http://e-kliq.blogspot.com

SNASI_ALSHATRI said...

Huhu... I don't get my loan yet(not pt)... fulus kureng nak byr buku...dah hbs kat shpg =( (pdn muke ku)....

SyAhiRah LaLAla said...

sayang,,
i thot of going back 2melaka this weekend.
would u be there?

Syuraini said...

Ala..i'm d one who tot of going there..how bout if u tlg bw blk bku yg i nk pnjam then i meet u here ok??