THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Any title for this??

Boring,,, that’s the only word in my mind now.. My heart beats so slow and I don’t know what to do.. Secret Admire hmm?? Interesting! But I don’t interest in blind date ohoho how scare!!! Do I meet a handsome guy, fat guy or playboy? More serious if he is only sweet talker and I’m gonna be the victim?? Oh my God please stay away that kind of man from me…Sometimes, I found that my life is not interesting like what I hope. I don’t know what I need in life and why I should go on doing the same thing? Am I good enough to determine my life? What can I do rather than study, sleeping, eating, shopping, gossiping, watching, cleaning and talking to my beloved? Hopefully, I can go traveling, creating a great moment in new countries, and becoming celebrity hahaha!!! Best ke jadi dorg?? Seriously, I’m tired of living like this…Somebody helps me! When people start to complain, it means she doesn’t like what she is doing or having. Nvmind, I’ll myself 3 yrs to finish my study, after that I’ll enjoy my life as much as I like! I’ll wait for my sister to finish her study then we are going to fulfill our dreams and SELF-SATISFACTION!!!

0 comments: