THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back in Melaka...

It's been 4 days I'm in melaka..Class have started since the 1st day with led by mandarin class..Nothing much to worry because we still with previous lecturers and we already know their way of teaching..Perhaps one or 2 new lecturers only..
Another story..
I'm thinking of getting married..hmm??Am I ready or I'm afraid of losing my freedom??Hahaha i'm just kidding!!Actually there are many things in my mind everyday...I'm bored, i'm tired and i'm scared and confused of many things...Just like now,,I want to write many things but suddenly I lost the way how to write and getting tired..I'm mad of something but I can't speak out...I know I can't though people might ask...I'm sorry but I really mad and stress..

5 comments:

SNASI_ALSHATRI said...

muahaha.. i don't realise that u are taking mandarin!! we are in the same class lak tu..i tot u amek french... huhuh....btw, s0rry for arguments in Counselling class. I was wrong about the religous thingi... hehehe...

Syuraini said...

Yea i saw u sitting in front of me haha excellent student!!nvmind,,thats y it is call counseling..we r sharing the ideas right??

Laily Aziz said...

bagus kawan2....mcm nie arr.jgn gaduh2 erk....hahaha

SyAhiRah LaLAla said...

i pun sedang depressed.
jom minum kopi sambil gossip2.
i hate my life here :(
no fun,,at all! :((

Syuraini said...

Y darling??then come to my house n we'll hav a lot of chatting..btw i'm moving to a new house by next month..but not as good as like now but it is near to my campus..do come n visit me ok??