THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My hectic day..

Erm..today is quite a hectic time for me because I have a friend who has a problem with his family. He ran away from his house and stay with his friend. I advised him to go home but he refused to..He has no money left and decided to sell his car and his mobile phone. I'm so worried but what can I do?Well, I'm going to talk with him again and again..Let us see what happen next ok?
Next story..
I went to the hospital this morning for a minor operation but you know how I felt?It was totally disappointed me because I have to wait for another appointment which will be held on May,30. I've been waiting for today appointment for a month and now I have to wait again? Oh my God when things can be done quickly?

2 comments:

Dr Bano said...

Dear Syuraini
As long as you don't study by heart, you'd be successful in your endeavour.
Dr Bano

SyAhiRah LaLAla said...

wht appointment?plz get me updated.take care darl :-*