THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 18, 2008

Money vs Love..

Hi readers..Can you tell me which one is very important in life??Just think rationally not by heart but in reality..Don't you think money is very important?I used to say that too before but when I knew one friend I have changed my mind and perception towards money in life..Yeah it's true money is important in certain things but most of it love is needed.My friend is from a wealthy family but he don't get enough love in his life.Friends only come when he has money and enjoy together but run away when he is in trouble.Since he is very naughty and always make trouble,his family also refused to help him anymore..Sometimes I wonder why people like to stay away from their parent don't you think our parents are the most understanding people in this world?How hard or difficult we are nobody can change their place to help us am I right?It's just we have to change first because if we can behave well,we wouldn't trouble people and suffer in life..I'm glad that I live in a moderate life with full of loves given by my parents, siblings, relatives and friends..Thanks for those who accept me how bad I am and how nice I can be..

0 comments: