THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Day I was Born..

I was born on Feb 11, 1987.. Silly things to tell just wanna people know my birthday so that I'll get the present on that day ha ha..~ Presently, I'm studying in UiTM Bandaraya Melaka. I'm taking TESL which stands for Teaching English as a Second Language for my self satisfaction perhaps.. Actually my dad was not very happy when I decided to involve in this course because he wanted me to be a doctor. Well what to do since I'm not good in science so I have to find a good thing to replace it. Then my dad told me that I have to be a lecturer not a teacher. By hook or by crook I have to study smart and work hard to fulfill his desire.(to be continued..)

3 comments:

uncle said...

Hi Inn,
vry sentuh my heart,maintain it. i ll support u. When is ur next blog?
I m waiting.

Rgds,
6216

Syuraini said...

Thanks for supporting me..=]

Syuraini said...

but...i want to be a host hehe..already apply for it wait for the result =p