THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 21, 2008

Hmm...

What will u do when u always argue with someone??ignore?left?do nothing or be more nice?Whatever our reaction somehow we have to think the consequences and how it will reflect u..Every people has his/her own strength and weakness therefore as long u think positive and don't take it for granted, u'll happy being with that people..To me, I always positive in my life(not deny that sometimes I also have negative thinking towards people) because I believe the more I know the better I feel..People like to think the more u know the more u will get hurt.That is the -ve thinking and u will never success in your life..Love yourself tenderly like what I do to myself..

1 comments:

Nuruladilah said...

haha..i guess u made sme typo there..u shud thnk in both sides..-ve n +ve ways..then we will sceed in our life..the more u know the mre u get hurt is used fr crtain situation..so,dnt gt it wrong..or u'll be cmpletely lost in udrstndng crtain things..
p/s:dnt be too cnfident w ur self..u may get hurt latr,dude!...>-ve advice<..hahha