THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Weekend..

Last Saturday, my friends and I went out to have fun..On the way to Bus stop, we met with our campus director. He asked us about our lives in the hostel and we said everything was undercontrolled. Unluckily, the bus arrived and we couldn't catch the bus. Then we had to wait for quite long for another bus. Our campus director saw us and with pleasure he wanted to sent us to the place we wanted to go. We are very embarrased with the situation because we did not want to bother him. In addition, he was so busy that day. However, we did not want to disappoint him and went into his car. on the way to MC, we had a lot of chatting and he advised us to be a good students. I always admire him for anything he said. Thanks Dr. Mizan..
We went to MP and Dataran PAhlawan before we went to Jom Heboh..Actually we wanted to go to jom heboh in the morning but one of our friend was not very well so we had to go a little bit late. There, we met many actors and actresses but most of them I met already. Many things were sold in very low price. I had become a member of TV3 hehe.. The most important thing is i'm going back home this friday yea..!!Alor Star wait for me..!

0 comments: