THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 14, 2008

Going back tomorrow..

Wohoho..I'm going back home tomorrow very excited but before that I have to go through the KPM scholarship first..Life doesn't easy so much rite?btw I"ll try my best though I'm not prepare very well like my friend did but I believe as long we confident enough plus the knowledge that we have it might help..Hmm??Only 1 week left before the exam so I have to buck up all the subjects which I dont really understand esp those who need lots of reading..I have to read all the novels so that I can score in my literature paper because I never get A for that subject..(Why I still choose to major in literature next semester hmm??) The main focus right now is to do well in my interview and going back with full of smile. Very eager to meet my mom, dad, little sister and people surround me.. Okey time to sleep!!Chaiyuk2!!Pray to God that I will achieve tomoro so that my life will be more secured because the job is waiting for me already just grab the opportunity yea..!

0 comments: