THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

At home already..=]

Just reached home this morning at 4a.m. then I had my rest til 10+.. I woke up and I saw only my brother at home..Where is everyone??Oh I forgot that today is Tuesday..My little sister and younger brother were in school this morning.Then I followed my brother to his shop and help him there..Now I'm still in his shop with my father because he needs some rest..I take this opportunity to search for some information about the novels that I have to read for the coming exam. I have to read six novels(if I'm not mistaken) plus short stories and poems..I target to get only B+ for this paper because I know my effort is not there and I'm not really into this subject.. However I'll do my best since the exam is not coming yet..!

0 comments: