THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kasut kena curi??

Let's predict on your own. Just now, I went to send a friend in Melaka Central. Since it was still early so we decided to hang out first and bought something. I bought a new Chelsea bag which I love it so much and some private things. My friends also bought something for themselves. Then we went for a lunch. Well to comment about the meal, I would say not good hahaha... Then we went to surau at melaka central to perform Zohor prayer. We stayed there for a few minutes before going out. At 4.10p.m we went out to a platform. Unfortunately, my black simple and flat shoes had lost! I have no idea what was going on and I assumed that it has been stolen. I was so unhappy and had to buy a new one to replace the shoes(if not how I'm going back home??). How people can steal other's shoes easily without thinking what is going to happen to the owner? It happened in front of the surau plak tu..Think think before you do something people...(dalam keterpaksaan,,I belila juga kasut yg murah n x cantik. Sabar jela hati..)

2 comments:

itu aku said...

hehe..at least dpt kasut br kan???

Syuraini said...

alo kasut murah,,beli sendri lak tu haiiii(sambil geleng kepala)..