THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 2, 2009

How I spend my day!!

Yesterday, I was so happy...It's because I spent my day with lots of fun! 1st I went to Taman Buaya which located in Ayer Keroh..Then I went to Taman Mini Malaysia which located not far from Taman Buaya. I love this place so much because I can see all houses from each state. From Perlis house till Sabah house. There are so beautiful though it's only a model. Then there were dance performances which different from each state. I like Indian dance because it was so smooth n detail. That place was so unique and awsome! After the performances, we went to Jom Heboh Karnival which located not far from that place also..All in Ayer Keroh area. However, it was so hot and suddenly it's raining so I could not stand for long and get rid of that place. The next destination was Tesco..Tesco located near to my place hahaha..I wanted to buy something for myself. At 8.30p.m I went home.

(Luckily, msa balik dh ada air,,pagi msa nk kuar tu air xda n keroh lak giler mncabar ah nk mndi..)

0 comments: