THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Happy Very HAPPY!!!

Last Sunday, I went to Genting Highland with my bf..I had so much fun there..Hampir semua games there we tried except 1 game which my bf really wanted to try unfortunately we were late and the game had closed(I'm so sorry syg for forcing u to play other games first).. The thing that I like most is when U gave me the necklace. I'm so in love with the necklace so do u hehehe.. the thing that I really dont understand and I dislike is the feeling of unsecure..I rasa sgt x selamat when I'm with u (u know what I mean).. Hope we can settle down everything by next year ok? The next day, I went to shah alam and stay at shiro's house for 1 night. Today, I come back to melacca and go to class as usual. After a week holiday, things have remain usual..Xde moodnya nk ke class!!!
Ps: Miss u badly=(

4 comments:

blurr said...

ui... best g genting... enjoy berabis ek.... mana gambar bf ko?

Syuraini said...

Mna leh reveal nti org curi hahaha..

itu aku said...

kak oi letak aa gmbaq holiday u tuh..nak nak nak tgk..

Syuraini said...

Everything remains in memory only hehehe..