THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm Happy..

To u..

Thanks for accepting me whatever I am..Though it may not remain forever, stil u will be one of the best in my life..U understand me, believe me and appreciate me that might not be done by other people..I want u to know that I'll do the same thing..I will not lie to u anymore and believe u when people don't.I know u might be hurted sometimes and I'm sorry for that..Gimme time to change and become a mature girl.I'll help and be by ur side when u need me..U never hurt me thanks for that..if I'm sulking that means I'm just seeking for ur attention hahaha..(now u know the secret erm..*_*) I will try to be ur best girl but then when it comes to the end I understand and we had talk about that right??I strongly miss u everytime u are not around..

3 comments:

mohad said...

happy dalam kesedihan kot...

Nuruladilah said...

ape cite beb...ingat ko dh xnk blogging dh..dh lme xupdate..ni frust ngan sape lak nih?

Syuraini said...

mna ada frust ar..kn tulis kt ctu i'm happy so happy la..cuma msa depan xleh ramal kn??haha..~