THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 21, 2008

We Went to PD...!!

Where u always go during holidays??Well, yesterday was holiday..My friends and I went to Port Dickson to have fun..!!At first, we decided to go to Pantai Puteri but then when we reached there, it was not interesting. Pantai Puteri is a beautiful place to go but dont know why we changed the plan..Perhaps long journey is better to gain experience haha..~ Laily and I excited to play in the beach however the other 4 friends do not want to join..Nevermind, we still play happily though only both of us..I tried to swim for many times but still i cant swim haha..But!!! I know how to float hehe..Is it good enough??Okla kan for this moment..I'll ask my fren to teach me later..We reached there at about 2p.m. then we stayed till 6.30p.m. Oh how I wished I can be there longer..Before the night end, thanks to Laily for brought us there and enjoy our holiday!!!

0 comments: