THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Want or not??

Yesterday me and frens went to SMK Sg Udang for some observations..We enter the best and the worst class..For the best class we had a lot of fun because the students gave a good response to the teachers and understand what the teacher taught in class.However, for the worst class make us think twice whether we wanna be a teacher or not..Oh my God how horrible if u hav a student who doesn't wear a school uniform, very rude and most important thing doesnt understand English though it's only a simple word!!I'm glad that everything done on that day or else we have to go back on the other day no!no!no!..
I'm now in KLIA to send my sister who is going back to Bali after a month holiday..I skip 2 classes hehe sorry madam..=p Hopefully things will settle as soon as possible and I want to hav fun without thinking of hard life..

0 comments: